Free software downloads for Active@ Kill Disk in the File Deletion & Data Recovery Secure File Deletion and Recovery category
Active@ Kill Disk
Easy to download, easy to use
Powerful and compact software that allows you to destroy all data on hard disks, SSD & USB disks completely, excluding any possibility of future recovery of deleted files and folders. It’s a hard disk drive sanitizing tool and partition eraser utility, DoD 5220.22 M compliant.
What is Disk Erase? This process removes ALL data from a physical disk(s) or logical drive’s surface.
What is Disk Wipe? This is a process where all UNUSED data is removed from a logical drive’s surface.
If you use FDISK, FORMAT utilities, or the standard operating system DELETE command for data removal, there is always a chance to recover the deleted files (using undelete or unformat tools) which can be used against the owner’s will. To permanently erase your private data, use → DoD 5220.22 M compliant ← Active@ KillDisk.
Active@ KillDisk 10 (Windows):
- One Pass Zeros erase method supported in freeware version
- Erases all data on HDD, SSD and USB disks completely
- Detects and resets disk hidden areas (HPA/DCO)
- Wipes out all unused space on disks, not touching existing data
- USB Plug’n’Play disks fully supported
- Professional package:
- Supports 23 security standards including DoD 5220.22-M
- Bootable Disk Creator that allows you to boot from CD/DVD/USB into Windows environment, and erase or wipe out your system disks
- Supports Verification, Batch Mode, Emailing Reports, Certificate customization, PC Shutdown after completion
File Size: 33 MB
Votes: 0 / Average 0.00