Free software downloads for ADVANCED Codecs for Windows in the Codecs category
ADVANCED Codecs for Windows
These windows media center codecs are the only codecs you will ever need. You can choose any media player you want; everything will play.
The following filetypes are enabled and SUPPORTED by the installation of Shark’s Codec Solutions.
amr | mpc | ofr | divx | mka | ape | flac | evo | flv | m4b | mkv | ogg | ogv | ogm | rmvb | xvid
All of the above filetypes can be queued to the Windows Media Player Playlist using a right-click.
The codec packs contains a Settings Application to use in conjunction with your windows media center setup which will enable each user to choose from different splitters and decoders for specific filetypes. The application will also allow you to choose from 10 different speaker configurations from ‘same as input’ and all the way up to full 7.1 channel output.
Things the Shark pack does that other packs cannot do . . .
1. Full color thumbnails including FLV’s and 10bit MKV’s.
(also allows users to select at what point by percentage to grab the thumbnail)
2. Enable the Preview Pane for ALL newly enabled filetypes such as MKV and FLV.
3. Explorer properties are displayed for non native filetypes such as MKV and FLV
4. Updated often – and has update notification builtin
5. Allow use of the PowerDVD decoders for 32bit LiveTV in Media Center.
6. Support playback of MKV files on Extenders and on the Xbox One.
7. Support use of the LAV filters with the Play To function for MKV files.
8. Support playback of MOD audio files and M4A files containing ALAC
9. Supports playlist creation for use in Media Center
10. Allow users to Enable/Disable codecs installed on their system
11. Functionality such as Win7 DSFilter Tweaker builtin.
12. Support ‘Add to Windows Media Player List’ using right click on all files such as MKV.
File Size: 59.6 MB
Votes: 0 / Average 0.00