Free software downloads for HeliosPaint in the Graphic Editors category
HeliosPaint is a simple paint program for editing icons, images and photos. It can run on Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X and Linux computers.
Tools and features in HeliosPaint:
- Pencil for editing pixels.
- Curved, straight and freehand lines with different widths, dash patterns and arrow heads.
- Paint Brush with adjustable size and edge feathering.
- Eraser with adjustable size and edge feathering.
- Spray Can with adjustable size and edge feathering. Global spray.
- Highlighter pen with adjustable size and edge feathering.
- Airbrush for copying one area of an image to another for retouching, healing and blending.
- Paint Can with local and global replace. Colour bleed sensitivity allows nearby similar colours to be painted.
- Shape tool for creating freehand, regular polygon, star, moon and heart shapes.
- Text entry with choice of font, style, underline and rotation.
- Image filters: RGB levels, CMY levels, HSB levels, HSL levels, gamma, transparency, channel mix, temperature and tint, contrast, gain and bias, exposure, threshold, black and white, invert, solarize, gray, colour filter, sepia tone, tritone, sharpen, unsharp mask, blur, block blur (pixelate), diffuse, dissolve, edge feathering, edge detection, oil painting effect, posterise, tile image, emboss, chrome, noise reduce, edge wrap.
- Image colour and transparency adjustment by flat, round, rectangular and ‘fit to shape’ gradients. This allows areas of the image to be darkened, brightened and colour enhanced.
- Image flip, scale up, scale down, rotate, shear, perspective view.
- Batch image resize.
- Full colour pallet with adjustable transparency and colour grabber.
- Fully opaque, part transparent or fully transparent background colours.
- Texture paint support. Texture paint images can be created, loaded and saved to disk or simply drag and dropped into HeliosPaint.
- Zoom in / out with optional zoom grid.
- Text and image paste from clipboard. Image and image segment copy/cut onto clipboard.
- Scissors, lasso and wand for selecting and moving an area of the image. Sensitivity of lasso and wand is adjustable. Transparency of overlaid area is adjustable. Scissors can cut out various shapes including regular polygons, stars and hearts. When an area selected, all paint operations apply only to that area.
- Selected area pixel count.
- Load, edit and save transparent png and transparent gif files.
- Undo and redo.
- Printing with auto fit to page.
- Export image to PDF file.
- User guide.
- Reads and writes image file formats: bmp, gif, jpg/jpeg, pct/pict, pcx, pgm, png, ppm, psd, ras, tga, tif/tiff, wbmp, xpm.
- Supports images up to 14 megapixels in size (depends on computer memory – a high end computer is recommended for working with very large images).
File Size: 29.34 MB
Votes: 0 / Average 0.00