Free software downloads for TotalMounter in the Virtual CD/DVD ROM category
TotalMounter is only free software that allows user to mount virtual CD/DVD burner that is allowing to directly burn data onto an ISO file, not to an optical disk (such as CD or DVD). After mounting virtual burner for the first time, system will recognize it and automatically install all necessary drivers to run it. After this process will finish, you can easily burn such ISO file in any burning software of your choice.
Virtual CD/DVD burner isn’t the only feature of TotalMounter. Except for that you can also use it to balmost every commonly used image files, such as .iso, .cdi, .bin, .mds, .mdf, .img, .raw, .ccd, .nrg. On top of that you can also mount virtual disk image files such as .vhd or .img. TotalMounter can work as an iSCSI Initiator that allows for logging to targets that are CHAP protected. It is a perfect solution if you wish to connect to iSCSI Targets created by iStorage Server. You may also use it as an INetDisk client that allows you to connect to INetDisk Server.
- Provides CD-RW and DVD+RW emulators that allow you to “write” data into an CD/DVD drive, you may also create ISO9660 files by using any CD/DVD burning software.
- Provides a CD/DVD-ROM emulator that mounts image files such as ISO, CDI, BIN, MDS, MDF, IMG, RAW, CCD, NRG in to a virtual CD/DVD-ROM drive.
- Provides a iSCSI Initiator for mounting iStorage Server and other iSCSI Targets.
- Provides a INetDisk client for mount INetDisk Server.
- Mounts and create Image file disk’s (img) and VHD files.
- AES 256-BIT virtual disk encryption.
- Provides Virtual Write technology, so that you can copy files into a read-only drive and do not affect other people using other clients.
- Provides as many as 8 virtual drives.
- Provides simple and banausic management tool, to manage virtual drives.
- Support for x86 and x64 machines.
- No restrictions on disk capacity, total number of hard disk installed, number of CPUs or CPU cores, and the amount of RAM.
- Fully conforms to the latest iSCSI Standard 1.0 (former Draft 20)
File Size: MB
Votes: 0 / Average 0.00